We are a wooded & secluded 40 acre campground, surrounded by prairie and beautiful nature landscapes. We are located on a gravel road about 12 miles from the junction of I-90 and I-35, just south of Albert Lea, MN. With absolutely no freeway noise, we are the place to get away for the weekend! We are also just minutes away from Diamond Jo Casino.
We have a total of 99 sites. We offer 11 short-stay weekend sites. Two of these are pull-thru with a dimension of 27' by 120' and have 50 amp hookups. The other 12 are 54' x 60' and have 30 amp hookups. All sites have water, electric, and sewer hookups as well as fire pits and picnic tables. All water hookups are soft-water!!
There are 85 seasonal sites at Hickory Hills Campground..
We have crafts & wagon rides, bingo and bag tournaments every weekend for kids as well as additional activities on theme/holiday weekends! Our huge swimming pool is a huge hit with kids. Kids also love our huge playground, sandbox, horseshoe pits, basketball hoop, and volleyball net.
We also have a lodge and offer basic grocery items, Hickory Hills souvenirs, ice cream, pizza, ice, fire wood (free delivery!), and LP tanks.
We would like to welcome you to Hickory Hills Campground! We are excited that you have chosen our campground to create your camping memories at! We hope it will be filled with LOTS of fun and many, many memories!
We just have a few important items we would like to make you aware of during your stay;
- Check out is at noon and please return your key fab or there is a $20 charge.
- Public restrooms and showers are open 24 hours and are located around the corner from the lodge on the North end.
- Quiet time is at 10 Pm Sunday-Wednesday and 11 Pm Thursday-Saturday. We ask after these times that loud music, outdoor games and conversations are quiet for those surrounding you.
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed out in the campground unsupervised. They must be accompanied by a guardian or adult.
- There is a 5 MPH speed limit while driving in the campground. This goes for if you are in a car, golf cart or motorcycle. *If you have brought a golf cart please give us a proof of insurance and licensed and insured drivers are only allowed to drive on our grounds.* Please be aware of the one way in the seasonal areas.
- We love that your pets are here with you, we just ask that you please leash them when they are not in the camper. We also ask that you pick up after them when they go to the bathroom.
- To be in our pool unsupervised you must be over 13 years old. Anyone under that age must be accompanied by someone over the age of 18. We also ask that there is no glass in our pool area. If we see either of these rules being broken unfortunately, we will have to ask you to leave the pool area.
- No one under the age of 13 is allowed in the lodge with out an adult accompanying them.
- Any children’s events that we are hosting we ask that an adult accompanies the child.
- Please be respectful of our playground and sandbox. We have toys, and things for your kids to play with there so we ask that they are treated with respect. Come to the lodge for extra outdoor equipment.
Monday and Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday: 4:00-7:00 PM
Thursday: 2:00-10:00 PM
Friday and Saturday: 9:00 AM-10:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM-4:00 PM
If you need anything please call 507-852-4555